Exhibition Space Rates
|10 x 10 Inline||$2,200||10 x 10 Endcap||$4,400|
|10 x 20 Island||$4,600||20 x 20 Island||$8,400|
|20 x 30 Island||$11,000||Partagas & Trinidad
Pavilion Demo Rooms
|T8-T11 – $5,500 (702-715 square feet)
P1-3, T4-T6 – $8,000 (1082-1285 square feet)
- Demo Room Dimensions – available here
- You may use your demo room space for private meetings (staff/licensees/etc) on late Sunday or during the day Monday but may not be open to the public.
- But do have additional open hours on Monday night from 7-9pm and Tuesday night stay open for open for 2 additional hours (7-9pm) beyond the main exhibit floor.
- All food and drink for distribution to the public must be purchased through the Tropicana.
- Outside of your demo room you may set up one single wide popup banner and use 10 square feet of other space as long as it doesn’t interfere with other demo rooms, no electricity may be needed for anything outside of the room – final decision on this is up to Mobile Beat.
All exhibit space now includes full access as of Noon on Sunday for setup. Advanced freight will be delivered by noon on Sunday and onsite freight can be received as of noon on Sunday. No overtime rate with Las Vegas Expo services on Sunday has been secured.
- Sunday SETUP – Noon to 10pm (Staff need to be checked in by 5pm, can stay until 10pm)
- Monday SETUP – 8am to 5pm (Staff need to be checked in by 5pm, can stay until 10pm)
- Monday Demo Rooms OPEN – 7pm to 9pm
- Tuesday SETUP – 8am to 2pm
- Tuesday Exhibit Floor OPEN – 2pm to 7pm
- Tuesday Demo Rooms OPEN – 2pm to 9pm
- Wednesday Exhibit Floor and Demo Rooms OPEN – 2pm to 6pm
- Wednesday TEAROUT – 6pm to 10pm
- Thursday TEAROUT – 8am to 3pm (outbound freight drivers checked in by 10am)