Exhibition Space Rates
|10 x 10 Inline||$2,400||10 x 20 Endcap||$4,800|
|10 x 20 Island||$5,000||20 x 20 Island||$8,800|
|20 x 30 Island||$12,000||Partagas & Trinidad
Pavilion Demo Rooms
|T8-T11 – $5,900 (702-715 square feet)
P1-3, T4-T6 – $8,600 (1082-1285 square feet)
- Convention Passes – Each 10×10 includes two exhibitor passes and two exhibit and party passes (10×20 is 4/4, 20×20 is 8/8, 20×30 is 12/12, demo rooms are 6/6 or 8/8). Additional passes for dedicated booth staff are available at Mobile Beat’s discretion and must be written onto the contracts initially.
- Booths are carpetted and come with a basic sign plus pipe and drape. Demo rooms are carpetted and on request can be outfitted with tables and chairs at minimal of not no cost. All drayage/freight, electricity, etc is billed separately by the service bureau, Las Vegas Expo.
- Corners not part of an Island or Endcap are $400 extra.
- Demo Room Dimensions – available here
- You may use your demo room space for private meetings (staff/licensees/etc) on late Sunday or during the day Monday but may not be open to the public.
- But you do have additional open hours on Monday and Tuesday night stay open for open for 2 additional hours (7-9pm) beyond the main exhibit floor. The Monday night session is recommended as its the first time attendees can see any exhibitors, but you can be closed at these times. Most exhibitors stay open and active for the first 60-90 minutes.
- All food and drink for distribution to the public must be purchased through the Tropicana. Cash bars can be arranged for through the Tropicana.
- Outside of your demo room you may set up one single wide popup banner and use 10 square feet of other space as long as it doesn’t interfere with other demo rooms, no electricity may be needed for anything outside of the room – final decision on this is up to Mobile Beat.
All exhibit space now includes full access as of Noon on Sunday for setup. Advanced freight will be delivered by noon on Sunday and onsite freight can be received as of noon on Sunday. No overtime rate with Las Vegas Expo services on Sunday has been secured.
- Sunday SETUP – Noon to 10pm (Staff need to be checked in by 5pm, can stay until 10pm)
- Monday SETUP – 8am to 5pm (Staff need to be checked in by 5pm, can stay until 10pm)
- Monday Demo Rooms OPEN – 7pm to 9pm
- Tuesday SETUP – 8am to 2pm
- Tuesday Exhibit Floor OPEN – 2pm to 7pm
- Tuesday Demo Rooms OPEN – 2pm to 9pm
- Wednesday Exhibit Floor and Demo Rooms OPEN – 2pm to 6pm
- Wednesday TEAROUT – 6pm to 10pm
- Thursday TEAROUT – 8am to 3pm (outbound freight drivers checked in by 10am)