Tropicana Pavilion T2/3
Josh Yawn started his career as a mobile DJ while still in grade school. That became a fifteen year career that ran concurrently with a now nearly twenty year career in television and production. As a DJ, Josh spent time behind the console at countless weddings, school events, and corporate functions. In television, he spent time as a host, producer, and even in casting. Currently, he is the business owner of a television production and marketing/advertising company. And it all funnels back to being a DJ.
Josh is set to not only host Mobile Beat Las Vegas but to open MBLV with a seminar titled “Everything I’ve Learned So Far.” In “Everything I’ve Learned So Far,” Josh will cover major topics in business, performance and marketing/advertising for DJs funneled from the last two decades of his career. From experiences had to lessons learned, Josh will take attendees on a journey through areas to help them learn, grown, feel inspired, and get motivated to take on the next stage of their careers and businesses.
Takeaways from this presentation:
- Your role as a DJ is much more valuable than you think
- The importance of being in the “relationship business”
- Marketing yourself in big ways for free
- Connecting with your audience beyond music
- Why you are always on stage even when you’re not
- And more
Category and who should attend?
- Category: Business/Inspiration
- Who should attend: All DJs, particularly business owners