Tropicana Pavilion T2/3
An overview of the relevant marketing avenues that currently exist for reaching Millennials and Gen Z’s and how to ensure you’re doing your best with each of those marketing channels. The marketing channels include Google, Website, Social Media, Online Ads, and Networking. Millennial Marketing 101 is the essential toolkit to improve your visibility and connection with the current generation booking entertainment for their weddings and events. This presentation includes actionable content for conference attendees that they can immediately apply in order to improve their businesses.
Takeaways from this presentation
- Ensuring that Google is helping you.
- Ensuring that your website is attracting the right people.
- Ways to improve and connect with your audience via social media.
- Reviewing your best money spend with online advertising.
- Improving and strengthening business through relationships and networking.
Category and Who should attend?
- Category: Business/Marketing
- Owners of Multi-Ops and Single Ops