Tropicana Pavilion T2/3
Many mobile DJs are sleep deprived, over-stressed, chronically exhausted, overweight, and unable to fully realize their potential as thriving entrepreneurs. Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach, Marcello Pedalino, has compiled a science-backed list of biological adjustments that can remedy many of these self-imposed ailments and simultaneously promote a happier and healthier future. Marcello will cover topics like cyclical ketosis, intermittent fasting, nature therapy, prehab vs. rehab, why being a single-op or part-time DJ can actually be a better option for you, and how to be more productive by filtering out all the nonsense on social media. There’s nothing wrong with company expansion, making more money, putting a fancy sticker on your laptop, or buying new toys to evolve as a performer, but none of that will matter if you cannot physically enjoy the fruits of your labor or quality time with your family. If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired, join Marcello for a little reality check.
Takeaways from this presentation
- Discover the power of intermittent fasting & cyclical ketosis
- Gain a fresh perspective on single-op vs. multi-op
djcareers & lifestyles
- Learn how to prioritize and maximize your energy levels
- See why your actual performance is more important than your online brand
- Learn why chasing fulfillment is more important than chasing happiness
Category and Who should attend?
- Category: Business/Inspirational
- Owners of Multi-Ops and Single Ops, Wives of DJs, DJs, Husbands of DJs