Tropicana Pavilion T2/3
‘How to be a Deliberate Creator’ features real-world advice and guidance on how to harness the power of your thoughts, how to achieve a greater sense of overall well-being, how to obtain financial freedom, how to become the best parent possible, and why taking care of yourself first is self-less, not self-ish. Award-winning pediatrician, Dr. Jill Garripoli Pedalino, will share personal stories from her ‘book smart’ to ‘street smart’ evolution so that you can learn how to think big, realize the importance of monitoring your self-talk, and find the confidence to ask yourself, “Why not me?”.
Takeaways from this presentation
- How to identify common ”rules” that can and should be broken
- Improved physical well-being by focusing on nutrition, sleep, and exercise
- Stress reduction by getting a grip on your finances
- Renewed sense of family values
- How to solidify the relationship you have with your children
Category and Who should attend?
- Category: Business/Inspirational
- Owners of Multi-Ops and Single Ops, Wives of DJs, DJs, Husbands of DJs