Brian’s presentation details for Mobile Beat Las Vegas are available by clicking here
Brian is back! Every appearance by Bryan Dodge is fueled by his passion for sharing with others what he has gained in over 20 years as a lifelong, avid student of success habits and leadership principles — knowledge he used first to transform his own life.
His main message – that life is good and growth is essential — engages people to take ownership of their own personal and professional development.
- His message applies to everyone, both personally and professionally.
- His approach is captivating and energetic – it keeps people engaged and on their toes.
- He’s fun, so people laugh while they’re learning.
- He makes people feel good. At the same time, he challenges audiences’ thinking and makes them see how they can take ownership of their lives.
- He generates attention, focus, energy and enthusiasm to the goals of the meeting.
- He creates an environment where people want to grow.
- He energizes people to get results for themselves and for their company.
A native of Colorado Springs, Colorado, Bryan Dodge began his career in sales after graduating from the University of Nebraska. His desire to excel led him to become an avid student of success habits and leadership principles. After an award-winning career in sales, this same avid study, now a lifelong passion, changed his life and eventually launched his speaking career. He is now one of America’s most sought-after speakers, making over 250 appearances in the U.S. and Canada last year.
At all of his events, he stresses the importance of keeping professional life and personal life in balance. Bryan practices what he teaches when he says that he goes home to his most important job: being an involved and dedicated father and husband.