10AM-11AM: You’re a Personal Brand. How do you use it to get more gigs.
Personal branding is now one of the biggest factors in success and failure. With social media behaviour starting to dictate how we live our lives, everyone is inadvertently becoming a “media company”. How will that last “selfie’ help your brand, or will it hurt it? What is the strongest way to use social proof to build trust and authority? Find out how Louie La Vella, a music festival and music marketing strategist, has used social media branding to skyrocket his own career in the music business as well as the careers and brands of major festivals, DJs and musicians.
- Actionable steps on growing your personal brand, with a specific goal in mind
- Using targeted Facebook and Instagram ads to get more bookings on autopilot.
- Snapchat filters at your events. Use them or not use them?
- The top 5 digital media styles that skyrocket awareness of yourself/business
- How the theory of ‘1000 True Fans’ applies to many businesses industries
11AM-12NOON. Hands on Social Media Workshop and Q+A Session.