To improve the disc jockey industry through skills and business education, consumer outreach, entertainer self-assessment, and implementation of meaningful standards.
To support our mission, we provide our members with:
- The tools needed to identify business weaknesses, make improvements, and track progress;
- The mentoring support of the nation’s top mobile and club DJs, KJs, and MCs;
- Educational programs to gain technical and soft skills;
- Local membership chapters and national networking opportunities;
- Marketing and communication outreach to consumers and industry vendors via direct mail, social media, newsletters, press releases and trade shows interaction;
- The ability to give back to their local communities and make a difference for those in need.